ENGLISH TEACHER, TEACHING ASSISTANT
Job Title: ENGLISH TEACHER, TEACHING ASSISTANT
– Teach English for Kindergarteners, Children, Preparation for Starters, Movers, Flyers, , Teenagers, Preparation for KET and PET and Adults (International Communication, TOEIC Preparation, IELTS, TOEFL),
– Prepare lesson plans and teaching aids well prior to teaching;
– Evaluate the progress of students regularly with test;
– Join students for weekly extra-curricular activities;
– Cooperate with foreign teachers in classroom;
– Take part in monthly training programs to make candidate follow EES’s methodology and EES’s tendency.
Benefits: Successful candidates have opportunities to
- Competitive salary package
• Training workshops
• Other rewarding schemes granted by EES
• Join in a dynamic and professional working environment.
• Communicate with experienced native English teachers.
• Improve teaching knowledge.
– Excellent pronunciation
– Being creative, energetic and enthusiastic about teaching language
– University Degree in English, Certificate in CELTYL, TKT, TESOL, TEFL, CELTA (preferred)
– Senior (final year student), recent graduate from English major are welcome, too
Interested applicants are invited to send an application package with the following included to the EES head office or email: email@example.com (Mrs Hai)
• Updated CV / resume and a covering letter written in English
• Copies of degrees/ certificates
• A recent photo (3cm X 4cm)